Imagine showing up fully for this adventure called life — a life enriched and empowered by the language and consciousness of Nonviolent Communication (NVC).Imagine having a group of peers that support you on your path to certification from the Center for Nonviolent Communication (CNVC) (no matter who your assessor is), or on your path to offering NVC training without CNVC certification.Imagine manifesting your potential as an NVC facilitator by giving and receiving feedback with peers, certified trainers and assessors.Imagine intentionally contributing to growing the seeds of empathy and compassion in yourself, others and the world!
The Candidates' Active Learning Forum (CALF) program offers you an opportunity to bring your imaginings to fruition!
- The CALF program features biannual retreats at which participants offer and observe presentations, give and receive feedback, and partake in activities which embody the vision of a world where everyone's needs matter.
- The program includes teleclasses before and after each retreat to support your preparation for the retreat, and the integration of what you discover and learn at the retreat into your way of being, living and teaching.
- CALF offers free teleclasses throughout the year as additional opportunities for CALF graduates to share and hone their teachings and learnings, and to connect with one another.
Are you interested in joining our community? Contact us to learn more.
- Contact us through email to email@example.com, or through our website's contact page.
- Contact Anne Walton and schedule a short informal chat session to have any questions you may have answered.
- Fill out the CALF Retreat Application with no obligation if you would like to participate in an upcoming retreat.
- Sign up for our mailing list to receive occasional updates on future activities.
- Register to attend a free teleclass offered by a CALF trainer or CALF program graduate.
- Read about our vision for CALF, and get to know the members of the CALF team.