This 10 week series will support you in:
- Uncovering and growing your own unique NVC facilitation style
- Developing your feedback skills, both giving and receiving
- Building your courage and confidence with presenting
- Receiving support, encouragement and acknowledgement from your peers
- Savouring the connection, learning, growth, depth of sharing in a community of dedicated NVCers!
Session 1: Feedback – practice giving and receiving feedback in way that’s most likely to foster learning and growth
Sessions 2 thru 9: Each participant will have an opportunity to offer a 1 hour teaching piece on a topic of their choice followed by feedback from the other participants.
Session 10: An opportunity to give feedback about the series
CLASS SIZE: limited to 8 participants to support depth of connection, sharing, learning and community!
WHEN: 10 Wednesdays: Mar 11, 18, 25, Apr 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, May 6 & 13, 2020, 830am-1030am Mountain time, GMT-7
REQUESTED CONTRIBUTION: $400 USD ($400 CAD for Canadians). Payment options are cheque, Paypal or E transfer (Canada). Please be in touch if a different amount would enable you to participate.
I would be delighted to have you join us for this series – sign up early as space is limited to 8 participants! Contact me at 587 438 8824 (Canadian cell) or firstname.lastname@example.org