Candidates Active Learning Forum Immersive NVC Gathering
A 9 Day International NVC Immersion for CNVC Certification Candidates
We invite you to the 2018 Candidates Active Learning Forum Immersive NVC Gathering!
May 14 th to May 23 rd 2018
Serenity Ridge Retreat Center, Shipman, VA, USA
- Empower yourself to move forward with your deepest aspirations on your path of knowing, sharing and living NVC to the best of your ability through living in a community of NVC consciousness! Uncover and bring healing to your learning and growing edges and co-create a world full of life with others!
- Experience Marshall Rosenberg’s core curriculum for Nonviolent Communication from a team of seasoned international CNVC certified trainers and assessors!
- Build a community of colleagues from around the world – both CNVC certified trainers and other candidates on the path to CNVC certification for long-term support and collaboration!
For more information, join us on a teleconferencing call on Wednesday, November 15th at 10am (Meeting ID: 216 695 3683), Monday, December 4th at 5pm (Meeting ID: 216 695 3683), or during a yet-to-be-determined evening in Europe. All times are Eastern USA. Connection details are above, or at https:// zoom.us/ join (browser), or at https:// zoom.us/zoomconference (phone).
- May 14th at 5 PM Eastern (with dinner) to May 23rd at 12 Noon Eastern (with bagged lunch.) We request that your travel plans allow you to attend the retreat from start to finish.
- Serenity Ridge Retreat Center, Shipman, VA, USA • serenityridge.ligmincha.org (50 minutes from Charlottesville – Albemarle Airport, Charlottesville, VA, 2-1⁄2 hours from Dulles International Airport, Washington, D.C.)
- Retreat Fee
- The “hard cost” fee for attending the retreat (to be finalized by mid-November) will be between $1,500 and $2,000 (USD). This fee covers your room, three healthy meals each day of the retreat plus snacks, and the costs of travel, room and board for the team of trainers and organizers.
- Contribution to Trainers and Organizers
- At the end of the retreat, you will have an opportunity to hear needs and requests from the team of trainers and organizers around compensation for the training and services they have provided, to reflect on your own needs and the value you received from the retreat, and to make a contribution to the team. A contribution of $750 to $1,500 (USD) from each participant would match what is typically received by a team at an International Intensive Training (IIT).
- Application, Registration and Down Payment
- This CALF retreat is intended for certification candidates. If you are wanting to attend and are not yet a certification candidate, contact a CALF trainer to clarify if we would support your participation. An application to attend the retreat will be available online at www.nvccalf.com by mid-November. After review, and upon acceptance of your application, registration and a down payment of approximately $900 (USD) by mid-February will hold your spot at the retreat.
- Special Note to CNVC Certified Candidates
- Although this CALF retreat is not an official CNVC International Intensive Training (IIT), it will likely fulfill the strong request that each CNVC certification candidate attend an IIT. Before registering, if your assessor is other than Michael, Sylvia or Stephanie, you may want to check with your assessor to see if he or she is in agreement.
- Family Members, Children and Pets
- We are exploring ways to include family members of attendees in some activities during the retreat, and to support candidates with children. Pets are not permitted at the retreat center.
- Contact us to insure the retreat center meets your needs for handicapped accessibility.
- Retreat Language
- The retreat will be conducted in English with occasional French, German, Hebrew and Italian translation as needed. It is important that participants have basic fluency in English.
- Informational Teleconference Call
- For more information, join us on a teleconferencing call on Wednesday, November 15 th at 10am (Meeting ID: 216 695 3683), Monday, December 4 th at 5pm (Meeting ID: 216 695 3683), or during a yet-to-be-determined evening in Europe. All times are Eastern USA. Connection details are above, or at https:// zoom.us/ join (browser), or at https:// zoom.us/zoomconference (phone).
- Detailed FAQ
- By mid-November, we will post and then regularly update detailed information on our website.